PocketCloud Explore brings an intuitive view of your Windows or Mac file systems to Android and iOS smartphones and tablets and Windows RT tablets, and lets you search, view, organize, and share across all of your computers. It enables you to create a personal cloud out of your computers plus Wyse Cloudbin™ online storage for anytime, anywhere access and sharing.
- Search and browse your remote computers and mobile device
- Share files too large to email, directly from your remote computers
- Share files too large to email, by posting them on your Wyse Cloudbin and notifying recipients via e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Create, rename, and delete files and folders
- Upload and download files between Android, iOS, or Windows RT and your remote computers
- Open remote files in the app viewer or download and edit in your choice of compatible apps
- Stream audio and video from your remote computers (Windows to iOS only, Mac and Android support coming soon)
The free version of PocketCloud Explore supports:
- One remote computer
- Upload/download and share files up to 25MB in size
- 2GB cloud storage
- Video/audio streaming for up to 30 seconds in length (Windows to iOS only)
The Premium* subscription additionally supports:
- Access to all of your remote computers
- Upload/download and share files up to 1GB in size
- Unlimited audio and video streaming (Windows to iOS only)
- Use with PocketCloud Remote Desktop and PocketCloud Web at no extra cost
* To subscribe to Premium, download and install PocketCloud Explore from the App Store, Google Play, or Windows Store, then go to Settings and tap Go Premium. For a limited time get Premium at a fraction of the cost! (Regular price: $5 per month).
Host Machine Requirements:
Mac OSX 10.6 and 10.7